Wolf partners with Clarke Customer Care to provide premium Wolf repair and maintenance services for their customers in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, as well as southern New Hampshire and Maine.
Your luxury appliances deserve luxury service. You deserve Clarke Customer Care.
Let’s start with the obvious benefit of choosing Clarke Customer Care:
- We are the only repair company authorized to provide warranty service for Wolf appliances across New England.
As part of our mission to provide customer care befitting the luxury appliances we service:
- We strive to arrive when scheduled so our customers don’t have to deal with frustrating three-hour service windows as required by other service companies.
- Equipped with booties, pads and soft tool bags, we always treat your beautiful home with care, cleaning up afterward to leave no trace.
- Our techs are trained to be friendly and communicative, so you always know what’s going on with your appliances
- We’re so familiar with Wolf appliances, we can diagnose a problem before even coming out, ensuring your issue is resolved much faster and we have the right part for the job.
- Not all problems are mechanical, so we use proprietary Wolf software to run diagnostics hat reveal hidden problems.
- Wolf’s built-in appliances provide a unique challenge that our trained technicians can handle with confidence and expertise.
- Factory Certified parts are covered by a comprehensive one-year replacement warranty and guaranteed to perform better and last longer.
- Our warehouse is stocked with all parts for all Wolf models, new and old, so we don’t need to order parts in for, say, a SO36U/S oven — we can even stock them on the truck if we know the problem ahead of time.