Sub-Zero partners with Clarke Customer Care to provide premium Sub-Zero service and maintenance to their customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, as well as southern New Hampshire and Maine.
Your luxury appliances deserve luxury service. You deserve Clarke Customer Care.
Let’s start with the obvious benefit of choosing Clarke Customer Care:
- Clarke is the Factory Certified Service provider that is exclusively trained to work on only Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, and ASKO brands, and we only work on these brands. As a result, we provide expert service for all your warranty needs.
As part of our mission to provide customer care befitting the luxury appliances we service:
- We strive to arrive when scheduled so our customers don’t have to deal with frustrating three-hour service windows as required by other service companies.
- Our technicians, equipped with booties, pads and soft tool bags, always treat your beautiful home with care, cleaning up afterward to leave no trace.
- Our techs are trained to be friendly and communicative, so you always know what’s going on with your Sub-Zero appliances.
- We’re so familiar with Sub-Zero appliances that we can usually diagnose a problem before even coming out, ensuring your issue is resolved much faster.
- Not all problems are mechanical, so we use proprietary Sub-Zero software to run diagnostics that reveal hidden problems.
- Sub-Zero’s built-in appliances provide a unique challenge that our trained technicians can handle with confidence and expertise.
- Factory Certified parts are covered by a comprehensive one-year replacement warranty and guaranteed to perform better and last longer.
- Our warehouse is stocked with all parts for all Sub-Zero models, new and old, so we don’t need to order parts in for, say, a BI-42UFDID/O refrigerator — we can even stock them on the truck if we know the problem ahead of time.