In this time of great concern over the spread and containment of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know that we at Clarke Customer Care are taking the utmost precaution to protect the health and well-being of our customers and our employees. We will do our best to limit any inconvenience to you and appreciate the trust you continue to place in us.
We have taken the following measures, per CDC and WHO recommendations, to ensure that our employees remain healthy to protect our community:
- Our office is stocked with an abundance of sanitizing products, including hand sanitizer.
- We’re requiring that any employee who feels sick remain home until they feel better, even if it ends up being only a cold or seasonal allergy.
- We have implemented a “Don’t Shake Hands” policy, and all techs are striving to maintain the recommended six feet of distance between customers and coworkers.
- We will use hand sanitizer before entering your home and will wash our hands immediately upon entering. We will wear disposable gloves and booties while in your home and will disinfect any surface areas we come into contact with before leaving.
- Most office staff and customer service representatives are working from home to maximize social distancing.
- Finally, we require notice prior to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have in the two weeks before our visit. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, and shortness of breath. We will ask to reschedule your service appointment for a later date if this is the case. Our technicians have also been empowered to request that an appointment be rescheduled if, when they arrive at a home, the homeowner is displaying any concerning symptoms.
To date, none of our employees have contracted COVID-19. We feel this is in large part due to the early precautions we have taken. Safety has always been a priority for our company.
We appreciate you, your business, and the trust you have placed in Clarke Customer Care.
Mike Fotiades, president
Clarke Customer Care