Sub-Zero and Wolf are the exclusive importer and master distributor of ASKO cleaning appliances for the United States. Through the Sub-Zero Group, ASKO partners with Clarke Customer Care to provide premium repair and maintenance services to their customers in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, as well as southern New Hampshire and Maine.
Your luxury appliances deserve luxury service. You deserve Clarke Customer Care.
We Provide Warranty Service
Let’s start with the obvious benefit of choosing Clarke Customer Care:
- We are the only repair company authorized to provide warranty service for ASKO appliances across much of New England.
We Guarantee White-Glove Service
As part of our mission to provide customer care your luxury appliances deserve:
- We strive to arrive when scheduled so our customers don’t have to deal with frustrating three-hour service windows as required by other service companies.
- Equipped with booties, pads and soft tool bags, we always treat your beautiful home with care, cleaning up afterward to leave no trace.
- Our techs are trained to be friendly and communicative, so you always know what’s going on with your appliances.
We Receive Extensive Training Directly from ASKO
- We’re so familiar with ASKO appliances, we can usually diagnose a problem before even coming out, ensuring your issue is resolved much faster.
- ASKO’s built-in appliances provide a unique challenge that our trained technicians can handle with confidence and expertise.
We Use Manufacturer Parts Only
- Factory Certified parts are covered by a comprehensive one-year replacement warranty and guaranteed to perform better and last longer.
- Our warehouse is stocked with all parts for all ASKO models, new and old, so we don’t need to order parts in for, say, a D5526XLFI dishwasher — we can even stock them on the truck if we know the problem ahead of time